About Club Life Volume Two Miami:
International superstar DJ and producer Tiësto announces the April 24th release of his new Mix album, CLUB LIFE – Volume Two Miami, via his own record label, Musical Freedom. The second installment in Tiësto’s exciting CLUB LIFE series is inspired by Miami – one of the world’s premiere dance music cities.
Tiësto explains, “I picked Miami because it’s one of my favorite cities in the world. There’s so much to do, the club life there is amazing, it’s a very glamorous city. I play in Miami a couple times a year and that’s where I got my inspiration from on this album.”
CLUB LIFE – Volume Two offers unique access to Tiësto’s Miami, a city renowned for its world class night life, beautiful party goers and everlasting summers. Tiësto crafts the CLUB LIFE experience masterfully, using his own exclusive original productions and remixes as the driving force behind the album. Exclusive songs, written by Tiësto specifically with the Miami club culture in mind, include the enormous Wolfgang Gartner collaboration “We Own The Night,” the aptly titled “Chasing Summers,” and a high energy team up with Russian trio Swanky Tunes on “Make Some Noise.”
“I wanted to create songs that give fans the opportunity to experience the sound of Miami clubs, whether they’ve been there or not,” Tiësto says.
Showcasing his pre-eminent remixing abilities, Tiësto has created a handful of remixes for Volume Two. Coldplay’s “Paradise” gets a shot of patented Tiësto adrenaline; Gotye’s international chart topper, “Somebody That I Used To Know,” is reimagined as a late night party starter; and lastly The Naked & Famous’ indie anthem “Young Blood” gets tag teamed by Tiësto and young Dutch star Hardwell.
Commenting on his remix work Tiësto says, “With the remixes on this album, I took a handful of songs I love and created remixes filtered through the CLUB LIFE sound. I’m really proud of how they’ve turned out and am excited for people to experience them.”
Rounding out the mix, Tiësto calls on his fellow DJs and producers, sprinkling in personal favorties from his Musical Freedom label as well as exclusives: Baggi Begovic’s ”If A Lie Was Love”, Sultan + Ned Shepard’s emotive “Walls” and Avesta’s festival anthem “Arena” all inject a perfect dose of contrast and balance as only Tiësto could.
Tiësto’s official online store is selling exclusive CLUB LIFE – Volume 2 Miami merchandise bundles, including signed copies of the album, t-shirts, posters and more.
Tiësto will be supporting the album throughout 2012, starting with his March 23rd headlining performance at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami and continuing with more than 100 dates on the CLUB LIFE WORLD TOUR.
Club Life: Volume Two Miami Tracklist
1. Tiësto – Miami (Original Mix)
2. Tiësto – Chasing Summers (Original Mix)
3. Tiësto & Wolfgang Gartner – We Own The Night ft. Luciana (Original Mix)
4. Tiësto – What Can We Do (A Deeper Love)(Third Party Remix)
5. Baggi Begovic ft. Josie Cotton – If A Lie Was Love (Original Mix)
6. Gotye ft. Kimbra – Somebody That I Used to Know (Tiësto Remix)
7. Coldplay – Paradise (Tiësto Remix)
8. Sultan + Ned Shepard – Walls ft. Quilla (Original Mix)
9. The Naked & Famous – Young Blood (Tiësto & Hardwell Remix)
10. John Dahlback – Life (Original Mix)
11. John De Sohn ft. Andreas Moe – Long Time (Original Mix)
12. Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl ft. Georgi Kay – In My Mind (Axwell Mix)
13. Avesta – Arena (Original Mix)
14. Afrojack & Shermanology – Can’t Stop Me Now (Tiësto Remix)
15. Tiësto & Swanky Tunes – Make Some Noise ft. Ben McInerney of New Navy (Original Mix)
16. Tiësto – Maximal Crazy (Original Mix)
Club Life, Vol. 2: Miami
Release Date: 04/17/12
Label: Musical Freedom